Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Cake and a Cane

Last week was my dad's 50th birthday! We celebrated with an "Over The Hill" cake and a cane. Ha ha my sister-in-law Laura got him a cane and I made the cake! Needless to say he wasn't very happy about them. J
Happy Birthday Dad! You know we wouldn't do it if we didn't love you!


No, it's no beauty, but beauty wasn't really the goal on this cake. Ha! I got a kick out if it anyway.

My family almost never has family pictures taken, so I decided that we should at least get a snapshot of the whole family.

Yap, thats us!

We also took some 4 generation pictures too.

So here we have my Dad(50), my oldest brother Christopher(27) and his daughter Bailee(3), and my Grandpa McClellan(almost 76).

And thats me(24) and my son Sawyer(5 1/2 weeks) with Dad and Grandpa.

And my brother Shane(22) and his son Easton(9 1/2 months) with Dad and Grandpa.



No comments:

Post a Comment