Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CREEPY!

Jarod was watching/reading the news on KSL.com the other day and he asked me if I had heard about this certain story. The story was this one about the two men arrested for the two women found dead in St. George. I told him that I had heard something about it on the radio in the car earlier bu that I didn't really listen. And then I saw a picture of one of the men arrested. I immediately recognized him as a guy, whom I knew as "The Pirate Guy," who hit on me! It was my first semester at Dixie State, in fact it was one of the first few days of that first semester and my sister, friend and I were in the bookstore looking for our books. I don't remember what book I was looking at when this weird guy who looked like a pirate told me that I didn't want to buy that particular book. When I asked him why he said that it was missing pages. Weird. "Really?" I asked weirded out. "No, I'm just kidding." He said like, 'crap my plan isn't working, I don't think she's falling for me.' I don't really remember what he said after that. I just remember that he was weird and creepy. After that I saw him on campus regularly and ALWAYS avoided him! Not that he was the only person I avoided, I avoided a lot of people. Mostly anyone who was awkward to talk to or anyone who would recognize me and want to shoot the breeze, unless we were friends, because I am super good at making those situations awkward. Anyway, I bet if you look at that story and see the pictures you can guess which one is "The Pirate Guy."

2 comments:

  1. So sad! And So scary! I don't recognize any of them thank goodness. But way creep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is WAY CREEPY! I hadn't even heard that story. Scary!

    ReplyDelete